Tourist Visas are available to citizens of all countries except ECOWAS Nationals who do not require visas to visit Nigeria.
This visa type is required for all Foreign nationals wishing to enter Nigeria for the purpose of Tourism or who wish to visit family and friends.
The following are a list of requirements needed to apply for a Tourist Visa to Nigeria:
- International Passport valid for at least 6 months with at least 2 blank pages for endorsement.
- Two (2) recent passport sized (35/40mm) color photographs with white background.
- Copy of Identity Card (front and back) or Residence Permit (for foreign nationals living in Belgium or Luxembourg).
- Letter of Invitation from host indicating the Nigerian address.
- Copy of data page of inviting host.
- Confirmed return ticket.
- Evidence of sufficient funds.
- Evidence of Hotel Reservation.
- Evidence of Yellow fever vaccination. Travelers should also ensure that their international health Vaccination Certificates are up to date before departure.
Once issued, Nigeria Tourist Visas are valid for 90 days and are not valid for employment.
The average timeline required for issuance of Tourist Visas at the Nigeria Embassy in Brussels is five days. A full list of required steps to apply for a Tourist visa to Nigeria is provided below:
- Apply online, complete the online visa application and print completed form.
- Pay online and print payment receipt.
- Affix two passport sized (35/40 mm) color photographs with white background.
- Submit completed form to the Embassy in person with attached requirements.
- Applicants may be invited for an in-person interview if necessary.