Temporary Work Permit (TWP) Visa
Temporary Work Permit (TWP) Visas are available for experts invited by corporate bodies to provide specialized skilled services.
The following are a list of requirements needed to apply for a TWP Visa to Nigeria:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months with at least two blank pages for endorsement.
- Two recent passport sized (35/40mm) color photographs with white background.
- Copy of Identity Card (front and back) or Residence Permit (for foreign nationals living in Belgium or Luxembourg).
- Confirmed Return ticket.
- TWP Cable obtainable only from the office of the Comptroller General of Immigration in the Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters, Abuja.
- Letter of Invitation from the host.
- Letter of Sponsorship and request for TWP from the sending company to the Embassy.
- Copy of data page of host's Passport if Nigerian. In case of foreign nationals living in Nigeria, a copy of Nigerian Residence Card (front and back).
- Certificate of Incorporation of company.
- Copy of school diploma or degree.
- Acceptance of Immigration Responsibility by inviting organizations or individual. Immigration Responsibility includes but is not limited to: Accommodation and feeding, transportation and if necessary, the cost of repatriation or deportation.
- Copy of Yellow fever vaccination. Travelers should ensure that their international health Vaccination Certificates are up to date before departure.
The average timeline required for issuance of Temporary Work Permit Visas at the Nigeria Embassy in Brussels is five days.
A full list of required steps to apply for a this visa are provided below:
- Apply online, complete the online visa application and print the completed form.
- Pay online and print payment receipt.
- Affix two passport sized (35/40 mm) color photographs with white background.
- Submit completed forms to the Embassy in person with attached requirements.