Single Nigerian Woman

The following are the requirements needed to apply for a Single after Divorce certificate from the Embassy:

  1. Request form from the Consular Section. Download Consular Request form here. Kindly note that Adobe Reader is required to open the file. Alternatively, you can download the Consular Request form in JPEG format here.
  2. Two passport photographs.
  3. Copy of Data page of valid Nigerian passport.
  4. Copy of Residence Card or Proof of Residency.
  5. Copy of the Divorce papers.